Do you know what R4 3DS cards are? These cards are amazing because they increase the functionality of the Nintendo 3DS platform.
R4 3DS cards have come a long way and most R4 3DS cards nowadays sport nearly the same features, with only a few features that are unique to each one.
What does this mean to the end consumer? This means that you can basically choose any R4 3DS cards and you’re going to be good to go.
If you’re the type of person who wants a recommendation before you buy something, then you’re in luck. If you’re going to buy an R4 3DS card soon, then I will help you decide on what R4 3DS card you should consider buying.
The M3ii Zero R4 3DS Card is a new R4 3DS card that has a ton of features that you can find in other R4 3DS cards.
To know more about the M3ii Zero R4 3DS Card, here are its features:
- Compatible with DS, DSL, DSi, DSi XL, DSi LL, 3DS, 3DS LL, 3DS XL
- 100% game compatibility with RetroGameFan kernel update
- Supports Real Time Save function – Save & Restore anytime, anywhere
- Supports Multiple Languages
- Support micro SDHC (Capacity over 4GB, 8GB,16GB & 32GB …)
- Extremely simple to use, just plug & Play
- Super Cheat Function
- Fully AR Cheat Code Compatible engine
- Support reading individual cheat code file too. (xml, cht, dht, dat-R4 format)
- Supports software reset function
- Support slow motion feature
- Automatically detect and generate game save file
- Excellent homebrew support with DLDI auto-patcher
- Robust & skinnable GUI
- Built in PassMe
- Moonshell 2.10 support
- Supports rumble pack, GBA expansion pack & DS Browser
- Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment
The M3ii Zero R4 3DS Card does offer some unique features. For one, it supports a built-in slow motion feature. This feature allows you to slow down your games. This feature is perfect for fast-paced games or games that are extremely hard and the only way to complete the level is by slowing the game down.
The hardware is also good because it has a dual-core processor embedded in the flashcard. Back in the day, you only get R4 3DS cards with only a single processor which meant that it was slow. Luckily, this R4 3DS card is now much faster and snappier.
The M3ii Zero R4 3DS Card also has an amazing homebrew applications support and it comes built with a DLDI auto-patcher. Furthermore, it supports Moonshell so that you can watch media files on your portable gaming console and it also supports the Action Replay Cheat code program, which allows you to enable cheat codes in certain games.
If you’re the type of person who wants to tweak the UI of the R4 3DS card, the M3ii Zero R4 3DS Card also supports that. The UI is completely skinnable and you can tweak it to your liking.
The M3ii Zero R4 3DS Card is one of the most inexpensive R4 3DS cards on the market as it only costs $21.